|Home||» Products||» Heavy E RICKSHAW Battery||» Heavy E RICKSHAW Battery|
Heavy E RICKSHAW Battery
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 12 Piece
- Batteries Type
- Acid Lead Battery
- Battery Capacity
- <150AH Ampere-hour (Ah)
- Nominal Voltage
- 12 Volt (V)
- Kilograms (kg)
- Sealed Type
- HEAT SEALED
E - RICKSHAW BATTERY
GETEK E-Rickshaw Batteries are specially designed to ensure maximum mileage. Specially designed grids for longer battery life. Double-clad separation in the form of a unique seprator profile, reinforced with glass mat, provides surface support to the active material, thereby improving cycle life & resistance to bumps.
- More Mileage
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Low self-discharge.
- Deep Life Cycle Design
- Power-to-weight ratio.
- Specially manufactured for e-rickshaw application.
- No leakage.
- Quick recovery from Deep Sulphation.
- Battery Should be charged for at least 10-12 Hrs before re-use for maximum result.
- Charging should be done at 10 Amperes.
- Automatic Charger Voltage cut should be 62 Volts.
- Fully charged gravity : 1.250ÃÂ±0.005 at 27oC.
- Never add acid to the battery.
- Check battery electrolyte in 10-15 days.
- Don't run battery in dry condition, fill DM water as and when required.
- Battery rotation is required after 1 month.
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 >>>>><<<<< 4 + 3 + 2 + 1
- Connect battery with 8-10 mm wire only.
- Air pressure in tyres should be as per norms.
- Rickshaw speed should be 20 km per hour as per norms.
- Overloading should be avoided.
L W H
|CHARGING CURRENT AMP.||WARRANTY|
| ER 1400
||120 AH||410 175 250||10 AMP||6 MONTHS|
|ER 1500||120 AH||410 175 280||10 AMP||6 MONTHS|
|ER 1600||140 AH||410 175 280||12 AMP||6 MONTHS|
410 175 280
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- Per Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- ICAT APPROVED, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, CE